VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Add Buyers to Joomla Groups for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Does not work with one payment Gateway 07 Sep 2016 16:07 #1

• wolfgangs
  • wolfgangs's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I use your plugin in Joomla 3.6.2 with virtuemart 3.0.16
Your plugin adds the buyer to a certain joomla group (group2).
Everything is working fine with paypal. When I buy a product, using paypal I can use the new joomla groups at once after being redirected from paypal to Joomla. In Virtuemart the status of my order is "abgeschlossen" (= paid)

When I use sofort.com (sofortüberweisung) I return to the site all the same. But I am not added to the new Groups. In Virtuemart i have also the status of "abgeschlossen" (= is paid). I tested this in test-mode and in normal mode, with real money transfered. It does not work.
It seems, as if the status of the order is set correctly, but the plugin does not realize this change.
Do you have any idea, how I can get this working for "sofortüberweisung"?

Best regards

Wolfgang

Does not work with one payment Gateway 11 Sep 2016 12:51 #2

Dear Wolfgang,
Sorry to hear you are running into issues.

I have taken a quick look at the Sofortüberweisung payment plugin. The file sofort.php (line 455) contains this code:
		$modelOrder->updateStatusForOneOrder($payments[0]->virtuemart_order_id, $order_history, false);

The last parameter (named useTriggers in the function definition and called with a value false in this case) means that NO triggers are run to notify other plugins about the order status change. In other words, the sofort plugin changes the order status but explicitly instructs VirtueMart not to tell anyone about this. As a consequence, our plugin does not have a chance to handle the order status change...

In my eyes this is an issue of the sofort payment plugin and has to be fixed in the sofort payment plugin.
Can you get in contact with the VM core developers?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Does not work with one payment Gateway 12 Sep 2016 08:24 #3

• wolfgangs
  • wolfgangs's Avatar Topic Author
Lieber Reinhold,
Freitag nachmittag realisierte ich, dass das Problem im Core-Code des sofort-Codes liegt, nicht in deinem Plugin.
Ich beschloss, das Joomla-Team zu kontaktieren, was ich noch heute machen werde. Vielen Dank für deinen Hinweis mit dem false-Parameter. Ich werde gleich einen Core-Hack austesten, um meinen Kunden möglichst bald zufrieden zu stellen.
Rückmeldungen vom Joomla-Team werde ich an dich weiterleiten.
Vielen Dank nochmals für deinen Einsatz, du hast mir sehr weitergeholfen.
Viele Grüße
Wolfgang

[SOLVED] Does not work with one payment Gateway 25 Sep 2016 13:47 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: