VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 20 Nov 2013 12:55 #1

• Surma
  • Surma's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I am using Joomla 2.5.16, VM 2.0.24b and newest plugin - the product download is fine. But when you order a product for sale and then change the status of your order to confirmed site for a while is suspended and then appears white page. When you refresh the page, I see that the status has changed, but no confirmation email has been sent.

However when I enter the link index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=plugin&name=downloads_for_sale I see avaiable downloads. With regular orders there is no problem like that.

Thanks for your help.

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 20 Nov 2013 20:36 #2

Do you have any error messages in the Web server's error log? That should give me an idea where the plugin crashes exactly....

Thanks,
Reinhold

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 20 Nov 2013 21:54 #3

• Surma
No errors corresponding to this website. I've checked the place on my hosting provider where are access and error logs. Any other way I can help?

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 25 Nov 2013 12:53 #4

• Surma
Do you have the same problem or it's the matter of my server?

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 25 Nov 2013 13:19 #5

I don't have any problems, and noone else has reported such a problem, either. Normally, when such a crash happens, the server logs will contain the PHP error message. Without that it's a matter of guessing.
Do you have any other VM plugins installed?

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 25 Nov 2013 13:22 #6

• Surma
I have VM Email Manager but I turned it off to see what happens. I will try on another server starting from scratch and see what cause the problem. Then I will let you know. Thanks.

Changing the status to confirmed crashes 01 Dec 2013 00:15 #7

Actually, I took a look at the plugin code, and there is really no code in the plugin that is executed when an order changes its status. So I can hardly imagine that the plugin is causing the crash...

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: