VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VM Download for Sale on Joomla 3 27 Oct 2014 18:19 #1

• bsdinsight
  • bsdinsight's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

I am using J3, and I would like to buy VM download for Sale from you, but I am not sure about compatible on J3 - how about it?

Thanks.

VM Download for Sale on Joomla 3 27 Oct 2014 23:49 #2

I have not yet released a version for Joomla 3 and VirtueMart 2.9.9, because the plugin interface of VM 2.9.9 is not stable yet (e.g. there were changes done yesterday to the VM core that are needed for my shipping plugins; similarly, my donations / name the price plugin detected other issues in VM 2.9.9 that were fixed only yesterday).

Of course I'll soon release a version for VM3 once a stable version is released, but as long as VirtueMart is still changing that much, it simply doesn't make sense to relase a version of my plugins for VM3 that might not work with the next developer relase of VM 2.9.9.
So, even if I release a version shortly (I'm planning on a release in a few days), please bear in mind that VM 2.9.9 is changing a lot and the plugin might break with the next VM development release.

Best regards,
Reinhold

VM Download for Sale on Joomla 3 28 Oct 2014 01:50 #3

• bsdinsight
  • bsdinsight's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Reinhold,

Thanks for your information.

Will you have new release in this week? in the case in this week, I will order from you for my site.

VM Download for Sale on Joomla 3 31 Oct 2014 01:37 #4

Unfortunately, there are still some issues in the VM core, which will require the next development version of VM to work. So, while I have a working version here locally, it will also require a VM version that is not yet available.
I sent the corresponding code changes to the VM core developers for inclusion in VM, but I cannot say whether the next development release 2.9.9.3 will contain them or the one after that.

So, sorry, as VM 3 is still a moving target with many bugs to be fixed, there won't be a version of the downloads for sale plugin for VM3 in the next few days.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: