VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VM Custom 06 May 2015 08:31 #1

• alessandro
  • alessandro's Avatar Topic Author
I have installed the plug in but i don't see the custom field type of open tools.
i go to productgs -custom field and add a new custom field product but i see the traditional video of virtuemart
Attachments:

VM Custom 06 May 2015 12:35 #2

• webinotech
Hi,
Now you are in seeing First Tab of product.
Click last Tab then you could see custom Field option.

open-tools.net/images/stories/virtuemart...roduct_add_field.png

Thanks

VM Custom 06 May 2015 14:59 #3

• alessandro
  • alessandro's Avatar Topic Author
I see Custom Fiels Option but there is not Downloads

Attachments:

VM Custom 11 May 2015 21:54 #4

Dear alessandro,
directly below "Tipo di campo personalizzato" there is a select box ("Select an Option"). Click on it and you should be able to select from all available custom fields. Select the downloads custom field that you have configured before and it will be added to the product.
See also: open-tools.net/documentation/downloads-f...attaching_to_product

When you configure a Custom Field, VirtueMart does not automatically add it to each product, since not each product might need it. Instead, you have to manually add it to the product. The advantage is that you can add multiple custom fields of the same type to the same product.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: