WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Plugin not printing invoices or sending links

Plugin not printing invoices or sending links 09 Feb 2016 22:47 #1

• Melch777
  • Melch777's Avatar Topic Author
This plugin worked flawlessly and now just today it stopped working. People make purchases but it doesn't print invoices or generate download links.
Do I need to update the plugin? Maybe it has something to do with hosting co., it was down the other day
any help would be great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Plugin not printing invoices or sending links 11 Feb 2016 17:32 #2

Dear Melch777,
Have you changed anything with your VirtueMart or Joomla setup? In particular, have you installed new versions of either PHP, Joomla, Virtuemart or of the plugin?
Does your webserver's error log show any php errors or warnings?

By "it doesn't print invoices" do you mean that the order confirmation mail does not contain any invoice any more? This might be an issue with VirtueMart's order status settings. Are you sure that the submitted order is given a status for which VirtueMart is configured to create an invoice? Is the custom field also configured to show the download link for this particular status?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Plugin not printing invoices or sending links 11 Feb 2016 18:07 #3

• Melch777
Hi Reinhold,
No I didn't change any settings on the joomla or virtuemart. The plugin still adds downloads to the "Download Mp3s" page that I setup. If someone buys something they get the download on the "download mp3s" page but do not get an invoice or email with a link sent to them.

In the virtuemart folder on my hosting account, where invoices are supposed to be stored , there are no invoices being sent to that folder.

Virtuemart is still recording that someone has bought something on the backend.
If I try to view an invoice for a purchase I get this error message

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: subliminal-mp3s.com/plugins/vmcustom/dow.../download_medium.png

I'll have to check on the php settings for my hosting account, that might be the problem??

Plugin not printing invoices or sending links 11 Feb 2016 23:18 #4

• Melch777
It's working again. Must of been something to do with hosting company. I have to say this plugin has more than paid for itself at $16.00, not usre how much I is now. It has worked perfectly for a year now.

[SOLVED] Plugin not printing invoices or sending links 11 Feb 2016 23:18 #5

• Melch777
Problem solved.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular