VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

EU Sales Reports for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

no orders 29 Sep 2015 14:49 #1

• Pierre Corell
  • Pierre Corell's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

I see no orders, independent of vat or not inclusion, output.
What could that be?

Thanks in advance,
Pierre.

Joomla 3.4.3, VM 3.0.9

no orders 30 Sep 2015 00:42 #2

Dear Pierre,
I don't quite understand where you want to see orders...
Could you please explain in a little more detail (or send some screenshots), which orders you expect to see where. I also don't understand what the display of the orders has to do with taxation.

Best regards,
Reinhold

no orders 30 Sep 2015 18:54 #3

• Pierre Corell
  • Pierre Corell's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Reinhold,

thanks for answering.
Alright, maybe I should have write "there is no output" :-)
I do work with a very large database of orders, where a lot of done sales are made by non-vat customers, but I do not get any report at the plugin view. At the moment I did not check the queries for getting it by myself and asked whether you have an idea what that could come from? Any known bugs or do you have an idea which could explain this behaviour under special circumstances?

Best regards, Pierre.

no orders 01 Oct 2015 23:50 #4

Dear Pierre,
Ah, I see.
The plugin only displays orders that are untaxed and that have a value stored in the database field for the VAT ID (as set in the configuration page of the plugin).
Are you sure you have selected the correct database field containing the EU VAt ID and also configured the correct order statuses and countries?

Best regards,
Reinhold
Attachments:
  • Page: