WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: comertial_invoice_activating product

comertial_invoice_activating product 24 Nov 2016 23:01 #1

Hi,
I would like to ask you to send me the comertial invoice for the WC-16-1131 order.
There is a WC-16-1130 order in my order list, which is pending? I don't really undarstand why is that there.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

comertial_invoice_activating product 30 Nov 2016 22:31 #2

Dear Csongor,
1) The invoice (with all information a commercial invoice in Austria needs to have to be tax eligible) should have been attached as a PDF to the confirmation mail. In case you don't have that confirmation mail any more, I can forward you a copy.
2) The pending order is there due to the fact that VirtueMart, which we still use for our whole webshop, creates a new order as soon as you are redirected to paypal. If you then go back without paying through paypal and submit the order again, the first order is not continued, but left pending, while a second order is created. Pending orders are not legally binding, so don't worry, only the paid order is technically relevant.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular