WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't add name the price to a product

Can't add name the price to a product 25 Aug 2016 12:09 #1

Hello,

I have installed your extension, but unfortunately I can only add the name the price plugin to a custom field, but that I cant add it to a product.

I can see it, but if I select it, nothing happens.

Hope you can help me.

Kind Regards, joki94

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't add name the price to a product 28 Aug 2016 11:30 #2

Dear joki94,
Can you please tell us the versions of PHP, Joomla, VirtueMart and the plugin itself?

Do you see any warnings or error messages in your webserver's log files?

Finally, have you double-checked that the plugin is really enabled in Joomla's plugin manager?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Can't add name the price to a product 28 Mar 2017 10:25 #3

Hello

I installed extensions, I added custom fields, I set virtuemart plug-licensing. Unfortunately, it does not appear in the product shows.

VirtueMart: 3.0.18
PHP version: 5.6.30
Joomla: 3.6.5 Stable
Attachments:

Can't add name the price to a product 08 Apr 2017 13:54 #4

Dear Rendy77,
When you select "Name price" from the dropdown box in the "Egyedi mezö tipusa" area of the product's Egyedi mezök tab (note: you explicitly have to click on the dropdown box and click on "Name price" to add the custom field, even though "Name price" is already shown... The reason is that VM handles a selection from the dropdown box also like a button click, so you have to click somewhere.)?

In particular, do you see any warnings/error messages in your PHP log on your webserver?

Best regards,
Reinhold

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular