VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Format Error iDEAL 20 Jul 2013 12:58 #1

• Fronne
  • Fronne's Avatar Topic Author
After installing the Ordernumber Plugin and did some testing with the iDEAL (Dutch) Payment system I received the following errors from the (ING) Bank:

Error 1839: Element '{www.idealdesk.com/ideal/messages/mer-acq/3.3.1}purchaseID': [facet 'pattern'] The value 'KS-20130720-001' is not accepted by the pattern '[a-zA-Z0-9]+'.

Error 1824: Element '{www.idealdesk.com/ideal/messages/mer-acq/3.3.1}purchaseID': 'KS-20130720-001' is not a valid value of the atomic type '{www.idealdesk.com/ideal/messages/mer-acq...ansaction.purchaseID'.

COM_JDIDEALGATEWAY_TRANSACTION_REQUEST_FAILED
ING1001
Transactie mislukt (aquirer side)

The standard formatI used was not accepted by the ING bank: KS-[year][month][day]-#
I changed the format (after 45 minutes research) to: KS[year2][month][day]# and everything worked fine again, so the problem was fixed, perhaps others facing the same problem, consider to add this to the documentation...

I don't know if other Dutch banks will give a simular error...

Yvonne

Format Error iDEAL 24 Jul 2013 14:59 #2

Thank you for the report, I already to a similar report a while ago, but that user used a / in the order number. I wasn't aware that even a - causes problems with iDEAL. I'll add an item to the FAQ.

Thanks,
Reinhold
  • Page: