VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blank Thank you Page after enabling the Plugin 15 Apr 2014 23:42 #1

• nmcristovao
  • nmcristovao's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,
i have purchased today your plugin, the problem is that when i enable it the order thank you page gets blank, although the order is created correctly.

Any ideas why is this happening?

Joomla 2.5.17
VM 2.0.26d
No hacks.

Thanks

Blank Thank you Page after enabling the Plugin 18 Apr 2014 15:00 #2

That sounds like a PHP error. Which error or warning messages do you get in your webserver's log file?
Which version of PHP do you have installed on your server?
Do you have safe_mode enabled in PHP? Are you using suPHP or fcgi / fastcgi? These might all prevent file system access when creating the invoice.

Another idea is that your order numbers might contain characters that cause problems (e.g. several payment providers cannot handle slashes or spaces or even hyphens in the order number). What is your order number format exactly?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Blank Thank you Page after enabling the Plugin 17 Sep 2014 16:09 #3

• nettu86
hello,
i have same problem on my website. www.lrdstore.com when the plugin is enabled i have blank thank you page

www.lrdstore.com/index.php/il-mio-carrello/confirm

how can i resolve this problem?

Blank Thank you Page after enabling the Plugin 19 Sep 2014 23:12 #4

To track down such problems, it is important to know the exact versions you are running:
-) Which PHP version is your server running?
-) Which VirtueMart version?
-) Which Joomla version?

Your webserver should also keep a log file of error and warning messages. Does that log file contain any errors (it should!)? The exact error messages are another key information.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: