VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

280 for the first Invoice Number instaed of 1 23 Mar 2017 07:14 #1

• bonnsport
  • bonnsport's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Forum,

Joomla 3.6.5
VM 3.0.18
apache
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.21

i would like to start the order number and Invoice number with 280 instead of 1. So i added #:280 into the field Format for Order number and Format for invoice nummer.
but unfortunally the firts order/ invoice number ist 1 instad of 280.

What do i have to do to reach this?
Regards
Thomas

280 for the first Invoice Number instaed of 1 02 Apr 2017 14:19 #2

Dear Bonnsport,
If you want to add the default for a new counter in the number format, you need to use square brackets, i.e. [#:280]. Note, however, that this will only work ifyou haven't have made any test orders (because test orders will already create the counter and initialize it with 1, so the default of 280 will never be used).

If you have already made some test orders, you can simply change the counter named # (in the plugin configuration page there is a table of all counters, where you can also change their values) to 279. The plugin will use that value and increment it by 1 for the next order.
See the documentation for some more details: open-tools.net/documentation/ordernumber...nging_counter_values

Best regards,
Reinhold

280 for the first Invoice Number instaed of 1 16 Apr 2017 12:16 #3

• bonnsport
OK, it`s solved.
i used new counter, testetd a little bit and now it works. Unfortunally the documentation doesn`t help very well. May be because of my bad english.

Regards
Thomas

[SOLVED] 280 for the first Invoice Number instaed of 1 16 Apr 2017 12:16 #4

• bonnsport
Problem solved.
  • Page: