WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

For the last few months we have been very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so our support was very limited and we were unable to provide proper support in our forums! We now have a huge backlog of requests from our customers, which we are trying to clear bit by bit. Unfortunately, this takes longer than we anticipated, so our response time is not yet up to par. We are trying our best to improve this situation as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error Unknown operator '"M6M"' in shipment rule 'Z

Error Unknown operator '"M6M"' in shipment rule 'Z 27 Mar 2017 23:03 #1

Can anyone please advise why am I receiving this error and how to correct it ?

I am trying to set a rule for shipping that says for example if any postal code starts with
M6M the shipping cost will be $12. I seen a rule.

I tried using the following rules, but i get the following error messages:
1. Checking whether a variable begins with a certain string or number

error message = Unknown operator '"CW1"' in shipment rule 'ZIP~"CW1"'

2. Canadian postal codes
error message=

Unknown operator 'AND Canada_Urban' in shipment rule 'Canada_Area=="G" AND Canada_Urban==7 AND "G"<=Canada_Subarea<="K"'
Unknown operator 'AND Canada_LDU' in shipment rule 'Canada_FSA=="G0N" AND Canada_LDU=="1B0"'
Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'canada_area'.
Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'canada_fsa'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error Unknown operator '"M6M"' in shipment rule 'Z 02 Apr 2017 14:21 #2

Dear Jashawn,
These error messages indicate that you are using the free version of the plugin, which does not support the ~ operator and the canadian postal code variables. If you have the advanced version installed, please make sure that your shipping method in VirtueMart uses the advanced shipping by rules plugin as its type.

For a screenshot, see the documentation: open-tools.net/documentation/shipping-by...rt.html#installation
In the first screenshot, the "Shipment Method" box needs to be set to the advanced version.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular