VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 29 Mar 2017 22:47 #1

• Marcopenship
  • Marcopenship's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
I just tested the Woocommerce 3.0 RC2, and I got a Fatal Error, no more shop, site crash with the free version...
Woocommerce 3.0 will be online in a few days (on april 4).
Will you give a compatible version of your extension ???

Thanks

Marco

What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 02 Apr 2017 14:25 #2

Dear Marco,
You are completely right, we have not yet updated our plugins to WooCommerce 3 beta. It's on our to-do list, but I can't give a release date yet.

Best regards,
Reinhold

What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 03 Apr 2017 02:12 #3

Dear Marco,
BTW, we did some preliminary tests with WC 3.0 and could not find any fatal errors, only some deprecated notices (i.e. accessing the order properties directly instead of the getter functions that were added for the CRUD approach in WC 3.0). Can you tell use the exact error message of your fatal error, as we cannot reproduct that with WC 3.0.

Best regards,
Reinhold

PS: Full compatibility with WC 3.0 might take a few days, as we are currently also in the process of moving our shipping plugin to the shipping zones functionality...

What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 03 Apr 2017 10:01 #4

• Marcopenship
Hello,
thanks for your attention.
Here is the message I got after installation of Woocommerce 3.0.0 RC2 :
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WC() in [...]/wp-content/plugins/shipping-by-rules-for-woocommerce/woocommerce-shipping-by-rules.php:279 Stack trace:
 #0 [...]/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WooCommerce_Shipping_By_Rules->shipping_by_rules_admin_enqueue_scripts('index.php') 
#1 [...]/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) 
#2 [...]/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) 
#3 [...]/wp-admin/admin-header.php(97): do_action('admin_enqueue_s...', 'index.php') 
#4 [...]/wp-admin/index.php(101): include('/home/clients/7...') 
#5 {main} thrown in [...]/wp-content/plugins/shipping-by-rules-for-woocommerce/woocommerce-shipping-by-rules.php on line 279
best regards,
Marco

What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 04 Apr 2017 16:38 #5

• Marcopenship
Hello,
a few words after installation of Woocommerce 3.0.0.
Everything is fine, seems that the automatic update of database (who is part of the normal installation of Woocommerce 3.0.0) resolved the problem I encoutered with the RC2.
Sorry for the disturbance, and thanks for you attention.
best regards
Marco

[SOLVED] What about compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0 ??? 06 Apr 2017 10:10 #6

Problem solved.
  • Page: