WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] PHP 7 Compatibility

PHP 7 Compatibility 21 Nov 2017 22:55 #1

Hi

I want to upgrade to PHP 7 and tested my plugins with this PHP linter:
wordpress.org/plugins/php-compatibility-checker/

There seems to be an issue with WooCommerce Advanced Shipping By Rules (Version 2.0.2).
FILE: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-advanced-shipping-by-rules/plugin-update-checker/vendor/Parsedown.php
FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
 1412 | ERROR | Indirect access to variables, properties and methods will be evaluated strictly in left-to-right order since PHP 7.0. Use curly braces to remove ambiguity.

Is the plugin compatible with PHP 7, does anyone know?

Thanks!

Best, Philipp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PHP 7 Compatibility 02 Dec 2017 17:36 #2

Dear Philipp,
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for spotting this PHP7 incompatibility. Our plugin was always supposed to be compatibly with PHP 7, and we didn't ourselves experience any issues.
The incompatibilty was actually in a third-party library we use, and the code that triggers the warning/error was only to be used in legacy situations. The fix is quite trivial ( github.com/YahnisElsts/plugin-update-che...a4b1a5c5658518f44c06 ).

We fixed the pbolem and released version 2.0.3, which should show up as an update in your plugin list shortly.

Best regards,
Reinhold

PHP 7 Compatibility 02 Dec 2017 18:36 #3

Thank you so much Reinhold!

Have a nice weekend.

Best, Philipp

[SOLVED] PHP 7 Compatibility 02 Dec 2017 18:36 #4

Problem solved.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular