VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 28 Oct 2013 17:44 #1

• manuxx
  • manuxx's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Reinhold

From VM 2.024a when an order encounters 2 different taxes and average is made, a mixed one. Sorry I don't know the details of the calculation since Milbers did it and I was just testing it.

Since we are using your plugin for shipping don't know if is possible that you apply the same rule which follows the german law and is equally valid for us.

Although this was requested only by us (incredible but true, how on earth were people applying 2 different taxes?) from next version it will be added to the VM core.

The issue is described here: forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119474.0

Basicly your plugin currently as the default one did shows no tax when the order has present 2 different taxes.

Regards

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 17 Nov 2013 00:19 #2

• Mikeymore
Same issue here. I still run under VM 2.0.20c but no tax is calculated on shipping when used 6 and 21% tax.

My customer is asking for solutions!

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 20 Nov 2013 17:22 #3

• manuxx
Same here.. we can't publish our products with different TAX due to this issue.

Pls Reinhold tell us something.

Regards

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 22 Nov 2013 01:51 #4

I'm working on a new version 4.0, which includes really a lot of changes:
-) variable definitions (i.e. no need to copy the same conditions over and over to each rule any more)
-) rule name is printed as a warning message when NoShipping is used
-) Multiple taxes supported
-) Many new functions (substring, digit, join/union, length, intersection, issubset/contains, complement, list_equal, ...)
-) Allow AND and OR to be in lower- or mixed case; Make function names case-independent
-) Rule names are translatable
-) Allow comments in the rules

As you can imagine, there are so many changes that testing is really a pain. I'll probably make a BETA version available in the near future, so that people who really use one of those figures in real life can test and give feedback / find bugs.

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 23 Nov 2013 00:34 #5

I have now released a BETA (i.e. UNSTABLE) version of the plugin. You can download it from the plugin's homepage and try it out. Please notice that this version has not yet been extensively tested, so it is not meant to be used on a production website.

2 or more taxes in same order - no shipping tax 24 Nov 2013 22:30 #6

• manuxx
Thanks Reinhold

Yeah I can imagine the plugin is getting more and more sophisticated, thanks a lot for the hard work, I will test this beta in the local clone of our website and report any bugs I find.

Regards
  • Page: