VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shipment name not appearing in order email 17 Jan 2014 16:19 #1

• athenacraftsltd
  • athenacraftsltd's Avatar Topic Author
Hi there,

The shipment method name doesn't appear in the order email.

The template is supposed to be displaying $this->orderDetails, but when I dump the contents of $this->orderDetails, shipmentName is empty:
[shipmentName] =>

Please advise.

Shipment name not appearing in order email 20 Jan 2014 09:59 #2

• athenacraftsltd
I appreciate there's been a weekend, but I just wanted to be sure I'd made myself clear and I wasn't being ignored because I'd missed a crucial piece of information.

I'm referring to the emails that are sent to the shopper and the vendor once the transaction is complete. I've removed all my template overrides to confirm it happens with the original email, and yes the area where the shipping method would be displayed (in the totals area at the bottom of the order details) and yes, it's missing.

I've attached an image. Please excuse the heavy redaction; we're not quite ready for golive.
Attachments:

Shipment name not appearing in order email 23 Jan 2014 11:48 #3

• athenacraftsltd
Can anybody offer any advice? This is quite a problem for us...

Shipment name not appearing in order email 24 Jan 2014 16:29 #4

• athenacraftsltd
It seems to have righted itself. If I remember correctly, I removed and then reapplies the shoppergroups to the particular shipping method. I can't see why that would have made any difference.

I'll mark it as solved, but if there's any reason this might have happened, perhaps document it.

[SOLVED] Shipment name not appearing in order email 24 Jan 2014 16:29 #5

• athenacraftsltd
Problem solved.
  • Page: