VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

server with php 5.3.3 and bought shipping rule plg 01 Mar 2014 14:16 #1

• Prashesh
  • Prashesh's Avatar Topic Author
I have bought shipping rule plugin and I have linux server with php 5.3.3, so face problem when enable this plugin into joomla. Joomla and virtuemart versions are latest i.e. 2.5.18 and 2.0.26d respectively.
So, how can I use it? Give me any suggestion. If possible give any suggestion other than upgrade PHP version.

server with php 5.3.3 and bought shipping rule plg 01 Mar 2014 15:46 #2

What are the exact problems you are running into?
In principle, there is no reason why it should not work in php 5.3.3. However, it might be that I'm using some functionality that is new in later versions. A webserver log error/warning should give me some hint as to what functionality or which functions are not yet available in php 5.3.3.

Unfortunately, I don't have a test system with php 5.3.3 available, I rely on your feedback for possible fixes.

Best regards,
Reinhold

server with php 5.3.3 and bought shipping rule plg 03 Mar 2014 07:38 #3

• Prashesh
Thanks for reply.

Today I have tested the site by enable the plugin and make shipment method using it.Not defined any rule yet. But today I did not found any problem on site. Actually few days before when I have first enabled this plugin my home page stop displaying, it shows only white page and I have checked the error log it shows error of this plugin. So I have disabled it and start working. But today it works nice, may be problem because of any other reason.

Thanks again for your kind support.

server with php 5.3.3 and bought shipping rule plg 03 Mar 2014 17:06 #4

Can you please send me the exact error message in the server's error log? That error message should tell me the exact problem...

Best regards,
Reinhold

server with php 5.3.3 and bought shipping rule plg 04 Mar 2014 08:16 #5

• Prashesh
Thanks for your interest.

Below is the error message:

[Thu Feb 27 11:02:33 2014] [warn] [client 192.168.0.119] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgVmShipmentRules_Shipping_Advanced::getVarsToPush() in /home/mycompany/public_html/mysite/plugins/vmshipment/rules_shipping_advanced/rules_shipping_base.php on line 59, referer: http://192.168.0.216/mysite/index.php/component/finder/search?q=usb&Itemid=334
  • Page: