VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problems with Categories 24 Jul 2014 18:27 #1

• Fredman1210
  • Fredman1210's Avatar Topic Author
i bought today your advanced Plugin for shipping. I need a syntax for categories. I tried all, but it dosnt function.

This ist my Syntax:
Name=Versand Zeitschriften (Maxibrief);Categories==list(27);Shipping=2.40

I need three Categories (ID 25,26 and 27).
I need a solution asap.

THX and Greets
Fredman1210

Problems with Categories 24 Jul 2014 20:12 #2

What are the exact conditions to get shipping costs of 2.40 for the whole order? From your description, I cannot determine which of the following possible shipping costs you want:

1) All articles in the order have to be from categories 25, 26 or 27?
2) All articles in the order have to be from the same category (either all from 25, all from 26 or all from 27)?
3) If the order contains at least one article from category 25, 26 or 27, then shipping cost is 2.40?

The corresponding rule parts for the condition would be:
1) contains(list(25, 26, 27), Categories)
2) Categories==list(25) OR Categories==list(26) OR Categories==list(27)
3) contains_any(Categories, 25, 26, 27)

Best regards,
Reinhold

Problems with Categories 23 Sep 2014 14:48 #3

• h-bo
Hi Reinhold

I think I'm doing something wrong,
I have 10 categories,
4 categories with id 3,4,5, have products that can only use (Pick up in store)

for the categories with id 1,2,6,8 etc..
I want the Shipping = 6.00

Now I have the next line.
Name=pakket tot 10kg; contains(list(1, 2, 6, 8), Categories); 0<Weight<=999; Shipping=6.00

But the rule still be displayed In all categories, Also the categories with id 3,4,5

What am I doing wrong.

Problems with Categories 26 Sep 2014 20:34 #4

The problem here is that the plugin currently not very good at detecting a condition when the condition is a function. In particular, the plugin does not understand the contains(...) part as a condition. You need to explicitly add "Condition=" to indicate a condition:

Name=pakket tot 10kg; Condition=contains(list(1, 2, 6, 8), Categories); 0<Weight<=999; Shipping=6.00

Best regards,
Reinhold

Problems with Categories 26 Sep 2014 21:07 #5

• h-bo
thank you very much it works.

[SOLVED] Problems with Categories 02 Oct 2014 18:04 #6

Problem solved.
  • Page: