VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Configuration Tab empty 25 Jun 2015 02:55 #1

• myehdhih
  • myehdhih's Avatar Topic Author
Hello ,

After installing the plugin without any errors , The tab configuration is empty without params !
Joomla 3.3.2
Virtuemart :2.9

Could you help me please ?

Configuration Tab empty 26 Jun 2015 22:38 #2

Dear Myehdhih,
Which configuration do you mean exactly? The plugin itself does not have any configuration options, so the plugin's page in Joomla's plugin manager really is supposed to be empty. Instead, you need to set up a shipping method in the VirtueMart and select the shipping by rules plugin as Type of the shipping method.
Please also note, that then need to save the shipping methods first, before the configuration tab for the shipping method contains the particular configuration controls for the method. This is a general VirtueMart issue and happens with any shipping plugin, not just with ours.

If that is not what you experience, can you please send us a screenshot of the tab configuration you are speaking of?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Configuration Tab empty 28 Jun 2015 07:37 #3

• myehdhih
  • myehdhih's Avatar Topic Author
Dear Sir ,
Thanks for your response
I am talking about the tab configuration within the shipment methode.
Enclosed the screenshot of the tab configuration .
Attachments:

Configuration Tab empty 03 Jul 2015 11:07 #4

Dear Myedhdhih,
I just saw that in your initial posting you said that you are using VirtueMart version 2.9. Is this correct?
You should know that version 2.9 is a test version for VM3, which contained many bugs that were later fist in the early VM 3.0.x versions.

If I remember correctly, one of them was an improper handling of shipping plugins. This was fixed in virtuemart 2.9.9f, so you to upgrade to at least VirtuerMart 2.9.9f (but I always recomment to upgrade to the latest release of the 3.0.x series, which is currently VM 3.0.9.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: