VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Express Post as shipping option 08 Jul 2015 02:36 #1

• websiteprojects
  • websiteprojects's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

Could you please tell me the code I need to use to add Express Post as a shipping option.

I have all the shipping rules set up for standard postage however would like to give the client the option to select Express Post if desired.

Thanks

Express Post as shipping option 09 Jul 2015 01:28 #2

Dear Websiteprojects,
Do I understand you correctly that you want the user to select (always or under certain conditions) between two different shipping options.

You can easily achieve this by simply creating a second shipping method from the Advanced or basic Shipping by Rules plugin and name it "Express Post". It will only be offered if the rules actually return a shipping cost, otherwise only your other shipping method will be offered.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Express Post as shipping option 09 Jul 2015 02:16 #3

• websiteprojects
  • websiteprojects's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

I have created a new rule and published this however it is not providing it as an option in the checkout. Please see attached

Thanks
Attachments:

Express Post as shipping option 13 Jul 2015 20:00 #4

Dear Websiteprojects,
The rules look fine. As you restrict by country (i.e. only Australia), do you have that country selected during checkout (the other address fields are empty; unfortunately, the country field is cut off in the screenshot you posted)?

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: