VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

No shipment selected, multilingual site 08 Nov 2016 18:57 #1

• andim77
  • andim77's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

On my default french version, automatic shipment works fine. But on my english version (using JoomFish);
Automatic shipping doesnt' work, The label display is "No Shipment Selected" on the cart page , and when I click on this link I get the following error message:

We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.

I have only one method : Shipping by rules, activated for english and french.

Can you help me?

No shipment selected, multilingual site 13 Nov 2016 23:55 #2

Dear Andim77,
What are:
- Your Joomla and VirtueMart versions?
- Your exact rules.
- I don't know JoomFish too much (in particular, I have never tried it out with VirtueMart and the shipping methods). Does JoomFish also allow you to "translate" the shipping rules for each method? When you say "activated for English and French", does this mean that JoomFish allows you to individually enable/disable shipping methods per language?

Without knowing your rules it's hard to determine why no shipping rate is offered. On the other hand, we have not tested the plugin at all with JoomFish. Does JoomFish still exist for Joomla 3? All I found on the internet was that in 2013 all development ceased and downloads are not longer possible...

Best regards,
Reinhold

No shipment selected, multilingual site 15 Nov 2016 18:19 #3

• andim77
  • andim77's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

Mu Joomla version is 2.5.28 , and VM version is 2.0.20b
I use only JoomFish for contents like articles, for VM I use Multilingual proposed bu Joomla.
But , problem solved, I overwrite php code for my template, in order to solve my redirection problem in english language, after user login.
Thank you for your support

[SOLVED] No shipment selected, multilingual site 17 Nov 2016 20:09 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: