VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Exclude a single category of this free shipping 21 Nov 2017 16:25 #1

• cobrerosweb
  • cobrerosweb's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

I need to set up free shipping from 900 euros, and exclude a single category of this free shipping. That is, free shipping applies to all categories except one in particular.
can you help me?

Greetings and thanks

Exclude a single category of this free shipping 23 Nov 2017 12:09 #2

• cobrerosweb
  • cobrerosweb's Avatar Topic Author
Does not anyone answer?

I want to buy your plugin but as I do not know if it is for my needs I will look for another plugin.

Thank you.

Exclude a single category of this free shipping 29 Nov 2017 20:54 #3

Dear CobrerosWeb,
Do I understand you correctly that you want free shipping for orders above 900 Euros only if there is no product from that one excluded category in the order?

So, we basically have to conditions for free shipping: Total order amount >=900 and no item from excluded category (let's assume it has category ID 42) in the cart:
Name=Free Shipping; Amount>=900; Condition=contains_none(Categories, 42); Shipping=0

If, on the other hand I misunderstood your question and you rather want to have free shipping if the total order amount of all products except those from category 42 is above 900 Euro (i.e. it doesn't matter how much you buy from category 42, free shipping is determined by all other categories), then the rule would be:
Name=Free Shipping; Amount-evaluate_for_categories(Amount, 42)>=900; Shipping=0

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: