VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 03 Apr 2014 16:26 #1

• Robert_ITMan
  • Robert_ITMan's Avatar Topic Author
Plugin stopped working after upgrading to Acymailing 4.6.0 enterprise. I reinstalled the plugin and reset the custom fields 'acymailing_subscribe'. Everything is published... but I can't get it working again.

Please help! If I find a solution myself I will post it here.

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 04 Apr 2014 11:55 #2

Do you seen any warnings or error messages in the webserver's log file?
Which version of Joomla, VirtueMart and PHP do you have installed on your server?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 04 Apr 2014 15:53 #3

• Robert_ITMan
Good questions. Thanks for your help! This was working perfectly until I made the site live March 1, 2014 and I did something in the days before that that affected this and nothing else - it might have been updating VirtueMart or AcyMailing or it might have been adding a new list..? I checked all the plugins and double checked the settings... most frustrating!

I looked through all the logs and there is nothing which might be related.

Joomla! 2.5.11
VirtueMart 2.0.26d (aio also 2.0.26d)
AcyMailing Enterprise 4.6.2 (updated again yesterday)
PHP 5.3.27

I have a test site we can play with.

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 18 Apr 2014 14:28 #4

Do you still have the problem? Can you describe in a bit more detail what is not working? I.e. are the customers simply not added to the list upon purchase? Or does the configuration of the custom field not work? Or does the plugin prevent orders altogether?

The test site that you mention might help us a lot in tracking down the problem.

Best regards,
Reinhold

PS: Your Joomla Version is quite old and contains several security vulnerabilities... Updating to Joomla 2.5.19 might be a good idea.

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 18 Apr 2014 16:27 #5

• Robert_ITMan
Thanks for the reply. Issue still unresolved - need to fix it before May 1st when all products go live. How would I get you access to the test site - can you email me directly?

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 27 Apr 2014 20:15 #6

Hi Robert,

It seems that the enterprise edition contains some additional permission checks, which cause acymailing to ignore the automatic subscription. I have sent a request/report to the acymailing developers:
www.acyba.com/en/forum/2-acymailing--bug...nterprise.html#67813

Hopefully they can help.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 27 Apr 2014 22:56 #7

I got a very swift response from Acyba, and they told me a nice workaround for my plugin to disable the access check only for subscriptions from my plugin. I adapted the plugin and it seems to work now.

For your production site, please download version 1.2 of the plugin and simply install it over the old version (do NOT manually remove the previous version)

Best regards,
Reinhold

Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 29 Apr 2014 04:25 #8

• Robert_ITMan
SOLVED. That did it - I have confirmed on our production site your updated plugin works perfectly. Can't thank you enough for resolving this as quickly as you did!

Great support - great plugin.

5 STAR SUPPORT.

Keep up the good work.

[SOLVED] Plugin stopped working after upgrading Acymailing 29 Apr 2014 04:26 #9

• Robert_ITMan
Problem solved.
  • Page: