VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Downloadable product shows 0 Bytes 19 Jun 2014 02:51 #1

• Peter2008
  • Peter2008's Avatar Topic Author
I installed your Plugin and everything works fine so far. However, when receiving the download link, it shows 0 Bytes (Capture02) and when clicking on it it opens a window with the message:
Mediendatei nicht konfiguriert (ID=203). (Capture03)
But when checking the Media Date Liste in the backend it shows the product and it loads when I click on 'Ansicht' (Capture01).

Shoplink for you to review is:
www.silbentaucher.de

Downloadable product is:
www.silbentaucher.de/index.php/de/online...s-and-mosoons-detail

Please advise what might be wrong.
Attachments:

Downloadable product shows 0 Bytes 07 Jul 2014 22:11 #2

That sounds as if you have removed the media file and recreated it without updating the custom field assigned to the product. The product (and all existing orders) then points to the outdated media file, which no longer exists in the database. Does it fix the problem if you go to the product in the backend, go to the custom fields tab, select a different media file in the existing downloads custom field, save the product, select the desired media file and save again?

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: