VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

plugin doesnt work with Paypal 31 Dec 2013 10:38 #1

• maik
  • maik's Avatar Topic Author
hi,

when an order is payed with paypal, the plugin doesnt change the invoice number.
if the order is payed with prepayment, all works fine.

we use

VM 2.0.26a
Joomla! 2.5.17

can you confirm that?

best regards maik

plugin doesnt work with Paypal 31 Dec 2013 19:53 #2

Actually, I can't confirm this. E.g. here on my homepage, all plugins are sold through VM and paypal. The invoice numbers are properly created by the plugin.
Notice however, that once an invoice number is generated, it will be preserved and no new invoice number will be generated when you manually change the status of the order.

When a user pays an order with paypal, which invoices numbers do you get?
And what are your plugin settings?

Best regards and a happy new year,
Reinhold

plugin doesnt work with Paypal 03 Jan 2014 15:07 #3

• maik
Problem solved.

the error was that the plugin was set to "registred".
ich changed these to "public", and now it works.

regards maik
Attachments:

[SOLVED] plugin doesnt work with Paypal 03 Jan 2014 15:07 #4

• maik
Problem solved.
  • Page: