VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

change order number 20 Nov 2015 14:26 #1

• dimitrakopoulos
  • dimitrakopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
Hello i am a customer of your company, i buy the plugin Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart 3.
I want to change my order number and make it start after 00008560.
For example i want the next number orders to have the following type:

Is it posible? What i have to do to the plugin settings?

Thanks a lot!

change order number 21 Nov 2015 16:18 #2

Dear Dimitrakopoulos,
If you are starting from scratch (i.e. you have not yet set up the plugin and done some test orders), then you can include the start value for the counter directly in the number format. The corresponding format to start the counter at 8561 and to pad the number to eight digits would be:
[########:8560]

Best regards
Reinhold

change order number 13 Jan 2016 11:18 #3

• enserk
Hi there,
I would like to have a order number that starts with 001 and counts then to for example 999
can I realize that?with ### i get the order number 111.
Regards and thanks in advance !

change order number 16 Jan 2016 12:24 #4

Dear Enserk,
You need to enclose the ### in square brackets, i.e.
[###]

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: