VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

vminvoice_F-2016-EBL-191_not_found. 07 Feb 2017 23:48 #1

• aleabuamer
  • aleabuamer's Avatar Topic Author
When a new order is created, the invoice that shows is this:
vminvoice_F-2016-EBL-191_not_found.

Last year (2016) I had not this issue

What can I do

I use attached image setup
Attachments:

vminvoice_F-2016-EBL-191_not_found. 19 Feb 2017 13:09 #2

Dear Aleabuamer,
This is a really strange behavior. In particular, your config shows that no counter was created in 2017 at all. This indicates some more serious issues. Furthermore, I could not find any place in the code where the "_not_found" would be added to the invoice number.

To try to track down the issue, could you please let us know the following information:
open-tools.net/forum/ordernumber-plugin/...tion-to-include.html

Do you see any warnings or errors in your PHP log (i.e. the webserver's log file)?

Best regards,
Reinhold

vminvoice_F-2016-EBL-191_not_found. 02 Aug 2018 03:36 #3

• Magick
I've had the same issue and didn't know how to fix until now, see: www.open-tools.net/support-forum/vm-adva...-put-into-field.html

The issue could be, that maybe you've deleted an order (or more) or the invoice PDFs lately but the invoice data in the database is still present. Which may lead Virtuemart to fill in the gaps between different invoices, so it gets really messy. FAQ 3 helps here: www.open-tools.net/documentation/ordernu...mber-plugin-faq.html
  • Page: