VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Error Unknown operator '"M6M"' in shipment rule 'Z 27 Mar 2017 23:03 #1

• Jashawn
  • Jashawn's Avatar Topic Author
Can anyone please advise why am I receiving this error and how to correct it ?

I am trying to set a rule for shipping that says for example if any postal code starts with
M6M the shipping cost will be $12. I seen a rule.

I tried using the following rules, but i get the following error messages:
1. Checking whether a variable begins with a certain string or number

error message = Unknown operator '"CW1"' in shipment rule 'ZIP~"CW1"'

2. Canadian postal codes
error message=

Unknown operator 'AND Canada_Urban' in shipment rule 'Canada_Area=="G" AND Canada_Urban==7 AND "G"<=Canada_Subarea<="K"'
Unknown operator 'AND Canada_LDU' in shipment rule 'Canada_FSA=="G0N" AND Canada_LDU=="1B0"'
Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'canada_area'.
Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'canada_fsa'.

Error Unknown operator '"M6M"' in shipment rule 'Z 02 Apr 2017 14:21 #2

Dear Jashawn,
These error messages indicate that you are using the free version of the plugin, which does not support the ~ operator and the canadian postal code variables. If you have the advanced version installed, please make sure that your shipping method in VirtueMart uses the advanced shipping by rules plugin as its type.

For a screenshot, see the documentation: open-tools.net/documentation/shipping-by...rt.html#installation
In the first screenshot, the "Shipment Method" box needs to be set to the advanced version.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: