VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

no shipment method matches 07 Mar 2016 09:38 #1

• artalphak
  • artalphak's Avatar Topic Author
Hello
I am trying to get the advanced shipping rules working with little success

I have a product here
promotionexperts.com.au/index.php?option...emart_category_id=65

I have a rule setup as attached - but it never shows up in the cart when I add this product which is more than $100 to my cart
All it says is
"no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order Problem"

Can you please advise how I can get this working
ta Karl
Attachments:

no shipment method matches 08 Mar 2016 21:30 #2

Dear Karl,
Are you sure that the shipping method is published and that it also applies to the anonymous (i.e. default) shopper group (see the first tab in the shipping method configuration)?

The rule looks okay, so it has to be some other issue with the shipping method.

Best regards,
Reinhold

no shipment method matches 08 Mar 2016 23:06 #3

• artalphak
Thanks for the reply Reinhold - Yes it is published and assigned to default as attached
Would you like access to the site to have a look?
Attachments:

no shipment method matches 09 Mar 2016 13:27 #4

• artalphak
I have it fixed thanks it was needing updates to both Vmart and One Page Checkout
ta Karl

[SOLVED] no shipment method matches 09 Mar 2016 18:09 #5

Problem solved.
  • Page: