VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Same rules but different Shipping 06 Jun 2016 11:29 #1

• yetopen
  • yetopen's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
How can I create a same rules with different Name and Shipping?
As in example:
Name=TEST; 00000<=ZIP<=99999; 0.1000<=Weight<=3.000; Shipping=4.918032
Name=TEST 2; 00000<=ZIP<=99999; 0.1000<=Weight<=3.000; Shipping=7.377049

On the cart I view only the first name (TEST) of the shipping method.
Can you help me, Please ?

Best Regards

Same rules but different Shipping 07 Jun 2016 20:42 #2

Dear YetOpen,
If you want to offer two separate shipping methods, from which the user can select, you cannot do that in the same shipping method (because technically in VM, each shipping method can only offer at most one shipping rate). To offer multiple shipping rates, you need to set up multiple shipping methods, which all use the shipping by rules plugin (shipping type).

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: