VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 21 Apr 2017 09:20 #1

• wurglitsphil
  • wurglitsphil's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

i have on Product in my Shop which need extra Shipping Costs.
I want to handle with this Line, but i alway geht an error in der Basket.

Name= ExtraShipping;evaluate_for_skus(Articles, "Ring01")>1;ExtraShippingCharge=evaluate_for_skus(Articles, "Ring01")*6

The SKU for this Produkt is "Ring01"

Do you have help for me?

br, philip

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 22 Apr 2017 13:36 #2

Dear Philip,
The rule looks okay to me and should work. Your condition could even be simplified to
Name= ExtraShipping; "Ring01" in SKUs; ExtraShippingCharge=evaluate_for_skus(Articles, "Ring01")*6

What is the error message that you are getting in the basket?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 23 Apr 2017 20:08 #3

• wurglitsphil
Hallo Reinhod,

Thanks for your Answer.
I get this Error.
Fehler

Unknown function 'evaluate_for_skus' encountered during evaluation of rule 'Name= ExtraShipping; "Ring01" in SKUs; ExtraShippingCharge=evaluate_for_skus(Articles, "Ring01")*6'.

Maybe i put the SKU of the Product in the wrong field.
I use German Language, so i put "Ring01" in the Field "Artikelnummer".

br, Philip

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 29 Apr 2017 18:10 #4

Dear Philip,
Your rule looks fine, and the evaluate_for_skus function should exist (I just tried it with the latest version).
Which version of the plugin do you have installed? The evaluate_for_skus functions were added quite a while ago and should work just fine.

The SKU that you use in the evaluate_for_skus function (and in your ... in SKUSs check) is the Product SKU that you define in the VirtueMart backend (the input box below the product name) and does NOT depend on the display language.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 04 May 2017 08:17 #5

• wurglitsphil
Version is
Advanced Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart
Site Plugin 5.1 2014-09-14 Reinhold Kainhofer

I see there is already 6.2.1 out there.

Extra Shipping Cost if Product is in Basket 04 May 2017 09:10 #6

• wurglitsphil