VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

CB Usergroups Field Plugin

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Not display user groups in the list CB 21 Feb 2016 01:50 #1

• alexmurphy
  • alexmurphy's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,
I can not to display user groups in the list generated by community builder, while in the profile is displayed correctly.
How can I do? Is this a bug?
Attachments:

Not display user groups in the list CB 29 Feb 2016 11:45 #2

Dear Alexmurphy,
The field should be displayed properly in the list generated by CB. Are you sure you added the field for display to the desired column in the CB list configuration page in the Joomla backend? Unless you add the "Gruppo" field to a column, it will not be shown in the list (but the profile will always show all available fields). That's no different than any other field.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Not display user groups in the list CB 29 Feb 2016 16:29 #3

• alexmurphy
This is my configuration... is there any error?
I think I've entered all the parameters correctly...
Attachments:

Not display user groups in the list CB 05 Mar 2016 12:47 #4

Dear Alex,
After some more investigations, I realized that you have indeed run into a regression in the latest versions of CB. In the list views, the group information was not loaded automatically by Community Builder, so of course our plugin could not display it.

We have now included a fix for this CB bug in our plugin and released version 2.0.1, which should fix your problem.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Not display user groups in the list CB 05 Mar 2016 14:16 #5

• alexmurphy
Hello,
Unfortunately, in version 2.0.1 the bug has not been corrected, I have included some screens.
Moreover, the Group parameter is not even displayed in the search criteria.
Thanks again for your help.
Attachments:

Not display user groups in the list CB 05 Mar 2016 14:29 #6

• alexmurphy
If I select "Show all groups in profile" in the list comes out just the Guest group ...

help please :((((
Attachments:

Not display user groups in the list CB 05 Mar 2016 20:52 #7

Dear Alex,
Sorry, in my apparent "fix" I messed up the user IDs, so the user list loaded the groups of the Viewer rather than the group of the displayed user. I have re-uploaded a fixed version of 2.0.1 to our website, which should display the correct user groups.

Regarding the search: The groups are currently not searchable. Sorry.

Best regards,
Reinhold

[SOLVED] Not display user groups in the list CB 06 Mar 2016 00:04 #8

• alexmurphy
Problem solved.

[SOLVED] Not display user groups in the list CB 06 Mar 2016 00:06 #9

• alexmurphy
Thanks so much! Now everything works!
The criteria of the search function will be available soon?
  • Page: