WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Download link not working

Download link not working 10 Aug 2016 16:02 #1

• Vialle Elodie
  • Vialle Elodie's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I'm using "products for sale".
Each download links are opening to a white page (see in the attached file).
I checked permissions and path. Everything looks good. Any idea?

Regards.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Download link not working 10 Aug 2016 16:03 #2

• Vialle Elodie
Oh. I'm using Vituemart 3.0.16 with Joomla 3.6.2

Download link not working 13 Aug 2016 01:11 #3

Dear Vialle Elodie,
Sorry to hear you are running into issues with our downloads for sale plugin.

This sounds like a PHP error in the download function. Which PHP version do you use on your server?

Do you see any php error messages or warnings in your webserver's error or debug log file?

To display all errors on screen, please enable full error reporting temporarily in Joomla's configuration (System => Global Configuration => Server => Error Reporting => Select "Development"). If you now try to download a file, the PHP error should be printed on screen in your browser. What does the error message say?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Download link not working 17 Aug 2016 14:52 #4

• Vialle Elodie
Hi,

My php version is 5.6.23

I have some php errors when trying to downloding (see below).

Notice: Undefined index: googleFonts in /home/devenireo/www/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 329

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/devenireo/www/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 329

Notice: Undefined index: adobeFonts in /home/devenireo/www/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 332

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/devenireo/www/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 332

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/devenireo/www/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 276

Coming from the template framework?

Regards.

Download link not working 21 Aug 2016 12:38 #5

Dear Vialla,
Thank you for those php warnings. Actually, none of them come from the downloads plugin, and none of them should cause a blank screen.
Are those warnings/notices the only thing that is printed in the web browser when you enable development error reporting for Joomla?

If you want, I can take a look at your site (you can send a temporary admin account to office@open-tools.net).
If you are not comfortable with given access to a complete stranger, can you at least give me the the full URL of a download, so I can see the problem myself (and also check what happens if the order password is not correct)?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Download link not working 22 Aug 2016 16:03 #6

• Vialle Elodie
Hi,

Yes, only warning about the framework. Nothing more.

Thanks. Email sent with admin access details and one test download link .

Regards.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular