WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

For the last few months we have been very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so our support was very limited and we were unable to provide proper support in our forums! We now have a huge backlog of requests from our customers, which we are trying to clear bit by bit. Unfortunately, this takes longer than we anticipated, so our response time is not yet up to par. We are trying our best to improve this situation as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Double output in checkout page

Double output in checkout page 22 Jan 2018 15:39 #1

• nicogugy
  • nicogugy's Avatar Topic Author

Hi guys, I need your help.
In two of my website with Advanced Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart installed, I gain a strange double output, see attachment.
Someone have any idea?
Thanks
www.celebrita-acconciature.it/carrello
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Double output in checkout page 16 Feb 2018 20:12 #2

Dear NicoGugy,
To me this screenshot looks like a template issue (it looks as if the template queries the plugin twice for the display string, or as if the template simply prints out the string twice).
A particular hint to this cause is the CSS classes that are used for the first " corriere gls..." paragraph in the HTML code:
<span class="vmshipment_name">
  <span class="vmshipment_name">Consegna (Corriere Espresso)</span><br>
  <span class="vmpayment_description opg-text-small">Corriere GLS. Consegna 1 giorno lavorativo per Nord e Centro Italia . 2 giorni lavorativi per Sud Italia, Isole e zone disagiate
(SALVO DIVERSA INDICAZIONE NELLA PAGINA DEL PRODOTTO SCELTO). 
  </span> (Corriere Espresso)
</span>
As you can see, the span tag uses a class "vmpayment_description", which is completely out of place here... The HTML of the displayed duplicate uses the proper "vmshipment_description" class.

So, to me everything points to faulty HTML or php code in your template.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular