VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

When can i download my order? 09 May 2013 08:25 #1

• dekanjer
  • dekanjer's Avatar Topic Author
I have orderd VM-13-0363.

But i can't download it.

What is your reaction?

When can i download my order? 09 May 2013 14:23 #2

Your PayPal transaction, which you did via debit, is still shown as pending by PayPal and not yet as completed (AFAIK, because PayPal has not yet received the amount from your bank account, and you can still cancel the transaction). As soon as PayPal sets your transaction to completed, the VirtueMart installation on my server will automatically be called, the order will be set to "Confirmed" and you'll receive the download link.

If it's really urgent, I can manually set the order to paid (and trust you that I'll receive the money in the next few days). In that case, you'll get a second confirmation once PayPal confirms the payment.

Best regards,
Reinhold

[SOLVED] When can i download my order? 10 May 2013 12:33 #3

Problem solved.
I have now manually set the order status to "Confirmed", even though PayPal does not yet show the money as received. You'll get a second (automated) confirm from PayPal once paypal sets the transaction to completed.

[SOLVED] When can i download my order? 01 Oct 2014 21:14 #4

• ireeus
I've got the same problem VM-14-0699

[SOLVED] When can i download my order? 01 Oct 2014 22:38 #5

Dear Ireneusz,
While your order was posted at 20:25, PayPal's confirmation message was not sent until 21:29 (don't ask me why, but sometimes the PayPal server have some kind of lag). Around that time, you should have got the automatic confirmation mail, including the invoice and the download links.

Thus your problem should be solved. If not, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: