VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Won't let me download an .alp 04 Jul 2013 06:40 #1

• cotec
  • cotec's Avatar Topic Author
So here is the page:

www.subaqueousmusic.com/index.php?option...e=downloads_for_sale

You can sign in with Gills, password Gills.

When you see the files you will notice you can download the Zips but not the .alp I can not figure out how to fix it. Please help.

Isaac

Won't let me download an .alp 05 Jul 2013 03:29 #2

I can download the .alp files in your sample orders without any problems. What symptoms are you experiencing?
Best regards, Reinhold

Won't let me download an .alp 09 Jul 2013 21:16 #3

• cotec
So some files work it looks, but some do not. The files: store/Hang_Drum.alp, Subaqueous Live Set, SacredChimesInstruments.alp, and a few others do not.

I have tired reuploading files, renaming, recreating the product, and other things with no change. Some files will just not download. Why is that?

I can give you access to the site if you want to look at it. I can not figure out why these will not download.

They always say something like this: No webpage was found for the web address: www.subaqueousmusic.com/index.php?option...7&order_pass=p_ba25b

Won't let me download an .alp 09 Jul 2013 21:16 #4

• cotec
Oh and when I click on the files in the back end the download no problem.

Thanks for checking this out,
Isaac

Won't let me download an .alp 16 Jul 2013 21:43 #5

• cotec
So could I get help in making this work?

Won't let me download an .alp 16 Jul 2013 21:54 #6

Can you see any error/warning message in the webserver log?

The HTTP response is "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error", so for some reason the webserver fails running the plugin. The error log should contain the exact php error.

Won't let me download an .alp 23 Jul 2013 21:58 #7

• subaqueous
My last reply got me banned and I just ordered a fresh copy to reinstall. It still does not work. Now it will just not download at all. It says there is an error with the custom feild.

I would love to give you my info so you can look at it. I have been having a lot of problems and just need this working.

Won't let me download an .alp 24 Jul 2013 14:06 #8

Sorry for the ban, the spam detector (R Antispam and J antispam apparently detect server logs as spam! I have now turned them off and unbanned your cotec account...).

So, you removed the plugin (and the custom fields) and reinstalled it. And now you are also getting errors with all old orders? The problem here is that already existing orders still link to the old custom field, so those won't work, and I don't think there is a way in VirtueMart to update existing orders automatically if you modify/add/remove a custom field to a product. Do you have many old orders with the problem? It might be necessary to modify them in the database by hand, once we solve the problem.

But lets focus on getting things work for the future for now.

I got your server logs, but could not see any entry that might shed some light on it. If you want, I can take a look at your server...

Won't let me download an .alp 24 Jul 2013 19:26 #9

• subaqueous
"So, you removed the plugin (and the custom fields) and reinstalled it."
Yes I actually installed a whole new virtuemart in case it was a problem with the database or something.

And now you are also getting errors with all old orders?

I am not worrying about old orders. Most people download once and don;t know they can download again. No worries on old orders, just getting new ones to work.

So now I just get the error"Unable to load custom field data." when I want to download. I added the product and custom feild. it should work no problem.

Here is a link example:

www.subaqueousmusic.com/index.php?option...3&order_pass=p_0285f

I can give you addmin and all info to check it out as well. If you want me to email it to you.

Isaac

Won't let me download an .alp 29 Jul 2013 22:57 #10

• cotec
This was Solved. Looks like the plugin needed to be erased and re entered.

Thanks!

Isaac

[SOLVED] Won't let me download an .alp 11 Aug 2013 13:14 #11

Problem solved.

[SOLVED] Won't let me download an .alp 11 Sep 2013 05:45 #12

• subaqueous
So this problem sort of came back up again. I have uploaded a file and no matter it I rename it or upload it many times it still does not download correctly. When you download it, it is a 0bit file.

Here is the product:

www.subaqueousmusic.com/live-packs-and-s...s/retro-grade-detail

You can use the account: Glennin and password: 2beats

I can not figure out why it does this once and a while

[SOLVED] Won't let me download an .alp 21 Sep 2013 02:03 #13

Hmm, I'm able to download all four files with the sizes shown on the page.

Is the problematic download the huge file? If so, I'll send you a modified version of the plugin in the next few days that is supposed to work well with large files.
  • Page: