VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

First title 22 Feb 2014 15:56 #1

• cespal
  • cespal's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I've installed the Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart 2

When a buyer tries to buy without register the shippments cost shows the firs rule I've put.
The automatic shippments rules in my website are in order to the ZIP. But if a buyer wants to buy without login Buy before he hasn't wrote the Zip, the shippment costs shows the first rule.

How can I do? I want it don't show nothing. Only when the buyer put his ZIP.

It's possible? Thank you very much

First title 24 Feb 2014 14:29 #2

When no ZIP is entered, all comparisons behave as if a value of 0 was entered. Does your first rule match for a ZIP value of 0?

If you want to offer shipping costs only when a ZIP is given, I would place a rule with NoShipping first and check whether ZIP<=0:
Name=Please enter a valid ZIP to get a shipping rate; ZIP<=0; NoShipping
Name=Real Shipping; 1000<=ZIP<1999; Shipping=1
  • Page: