VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem 'Shipping by Rules' - Rules - 2 Articles 16 Aug 2014 16:28 #1

• mkb-buerokonzepte
  • mkb-buerokonzepte's Avatar Topic Author
Hallo und Guten Tag,

ich hoffe es kann mir jemand bei meinem Problem weiterhelfen.

Ich habe mir das Plugin 'Shipping by Rules' runtergeladen und installiert.

Ich habe zurzeit 3 Versandarten erstellt.

- Versand bis 35,0cm Paketgröße ( Regel: Name=Päckchen XS; MaxLength<=35; Shipping=3.80)
- Versand bis 65,0 cm Paketgröße (Regel: Name=Paket S; MinLength>=35; MaxLength<=65; Shipping=5.80)
- Versand größer als 65,0cm Paketgröße (Regel: Name=GLS Paket M; MinLength>=65; Shipping=6.80)

Ich habe 2 Testartikel angelegt. Eins mit 14 cm und eins mit 36 cm Länge.

Wenn ich nun den Artikel mit 14cm Länge in den Warenkorb lege dann berechnet der Warenkorb mir 3,80€ Versand. Das ist ja soweit richtig.
Wenn ich den Artikel mit 36cm Länge in der Warenkorb lege dann werden 5,80€ Versand berechnet was ja auch richtig ist nach obiger Regel.

Aber wenn ich beide Artikel in den Warenkorb lege dann wird die Fehlermeldung 'Keine Versandart für Ihre Versandadresse definiert. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns' angezeigt??!!

Ich bin durch herumprobieren darauf gekommen das wenn ich mehrere Artikel mit Längen bis 35cm in den Warenkorb lege gibt es kein Problem. Sobald aber ein weiterer Artikel mit einer Länge von 36cm und mehr in den Warenkorb gelegt wird und er dann ja eine neue Regel nutzen muss dann erscheint der Fehler!!

Woran liegt es? Oder wo liegt der Fehler in meinen Regeln??

Ich möchte gerne insgesamt 5 Versandarten erstellen.

Und zwar:

- Versand bis 35cm Paketgröße XS
- Versand bis 50cm Paketgröße S
- Versand bis 65cm Paketgröße M
- Versand bis 80cm Paketgröße L
- Versand bis 200cm Paketgröße XL

Ich nutze zurzeit die kostenlose Version.

Ich das möglich und machbar mit diesem Plugin? Brauche ich die kostenpflichtige Version?

###############################################

Hello and good day,

I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I have the plugin 'Shipping by Rules' downloaded and installed myself.

I have created currently 3 shipping methods.

- Shipping to 35,0cm packet size (rule: name = packet XS; MaxLength <= 35; Shipping = 3.80)
- Shipping to 65.0 cm Package size (rule: name = package S; MinLength> = 35; MaxLength <= 65; Shipping = 5.80)
- Shipping greater than 65,0cm packet size (rule: name = GLS M; MinLength> = 65; Shipping = 6.80)

I have created two test items. One with 14 cm and one 36 cm length.

If I put the item with 14cm length in the shopping cart then calculated the cart me € 3.80 shipping. That's right so far.
When I put the article with 36cm length in the shopping cart then be calculated which is indeed correct according to the rule above € 5.80 shipping.

But when I put both items in the cart then the error message 'No defined shipping method for your delivery address. Please contact us' displayed ?? !!

I have come by tinkering on it that when I put multiple items with lengths up to 35cm in the cart there is no problem. But as soon as another article with a length of 36cm and more is added to the shopping cart and then yes he has to use a new rule then appears the error !!

Why is it? Or where is the error in my rules ??

I would like to create a total of five shipping methods.

They are:

- Shipping to 35cm package size XS
- Shipping to 50cm Package size S
- Shipping to 65cm Package size M
- Shipping to 80cm Package size L
- Shipping to 200cm Package size XL

I currently use the free version.

I this possible and feasible with this plugin? Do I need the paid version?

Problem 'Shipping by Rules' - Rules - 2 Articles 17 Aug 2014 23:19 #2

• mkb-buerokonzepte
  • mkb-buerokonzepte's Avatar Topic Author
Problem solved ;)

The Rules:

Name=Päckchen XS; MaxLength<=35; Shipping=3.80 (bis 35cm Länge)
Name=Päckchen S; MaxLength>=35; MaxLength<=50; Shipping=5.80 (35cm bis 50cm Länge)
Name=Päckchen M; MaxLength>=50; MaxLength<=65; Shipping=6.80 (50cm bis 65 cm Länge)
Name=Päckchen L; MaxLength>=65; MaxLength<=80; Shipping=9.80 (65cm bis 80cm Länge)
Name=Päckchen XL; MaxLength>=80; MaxLength<=200; Shipping=15.20 (80cm bis 200cm Länge)

Problem 'Shipping by Rules' - Rules - 2 Articles 18 Aug 2014 11:59 #3

Yes, it seems to be a common misunderstanding that MinLength should be used for lower-bound checks and MaxLength defines an upper bound. This is just not true.
MaxLength is the largest length of all products in the order and MinLength is the length of the smallest item in the cart.

Best regards,
Reinhold

[SOLVED] Problem 'Shipping by Rules' - Rules - 2 Articles 18 Aug 2014 12:46 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: