Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can`t Update the plugin

Can`t Update the plugin 07 Sep 2017 09:49 #1

• karsarkis_999
  • karsarkis_999's Avatar Topic Author
Hello I recived updates on the plugin WooCommerce Advanced Shipping By Rules, while updating I see this error "An error occurred while updating WooCommerce Advanced Shipping By Rules: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature." How can I resolve this issue can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can`t Update the plugin 20 Sep 2017 22:50 #2

Dear Karsarkis_999,
Have you entered the proper update credentials? In particular, in entry for the plugin in your installation's plugin list, is there a cross before the "Update credentials" link (meaning no valid update credentials have been entered yet) or is there a checkmark (indicating valid update credentials)?

Your update credentials are your order number and the order password that can be found on your order confirmation mail, typically of the form p_XXXXXX. (Please note that the order password is NOT your user password at our site, but a separate password for each order, which web developers can pass on to clients etc.).

Best regards,
Reinhold

Can`t Update the plugin 21 Sep 2017 09:33 #3

• karsarkis_999
  • karsarkis_999's Avatar Topic Author
I have entered the proper update credentials. My update credentials are filled corectly but I still see this error.
Attachments:

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular