VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 01:12 #1

• cespal
  • cespal's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, before buying the plugin I have a question.
I have 2 problems: the ordening of the invoices and when I open the PDF it shows empty, Only I can see the header.
This plugin can solve the 2 problems?
Thank you very much

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 12:29 #2

1) The empty PDF is typically an issue with either
-) incorrect HTML in the payment method name/description/info, or
-) a shipment/payment or vendor logo in an unsupported image format (e.g. gif)
See e.g. the VM forum: forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=116347

2) What do you mean with "ordering of the invoices"? My plugin can assign order and invoice numbers of your preference (e.g. VM-2014-0001), which can then be properly sorted by filename / order number. The default VM order numbers (random strings with a counter appended) do not allow sorting invoices by invoice or order number.
Is this what you have in mind?

Best rergards,
Reinhold

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 12:34 #3

• cespal
Hi Reindhold and thanks
I need that, when a buyer buy in my online shop, an invoice will be generated with a number like 2014-01. And the next invoice generated will be 2014-02, next 2014-03 ...and so with all other.

Thank you

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 13:18 #4

You can do this with the plugin with an invoice number format of "[year]-#" and 2 digits.
You can try it out at demo.kainhofer.com/

Best regards,
Reinhold

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 13:37 #5

• cespal
Hi I've bought the plugin but this conflicts with the paymetdo.
When I uninstall the plugin I can pay with credit card. But when I install the plugin I can't. Show me error: data identifying the operation

Can you help me?
Attachments:

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 20:11 #6

• cespal
please help me.

Besides having a dispute with the credit card payment, the plugin does not work. (The number operation is 8)??

See the image please.

Can you help me?

Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 20:35 #7

• cespal
It works. Doesn't work TPV test mode. Real mode it works.

Sorry and thank you

[SOLVED] Ordernumbers and pdfs 05 Mar 2014 20:35 #8

• cespal
Problem solved.
  • Page: