VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

media file not available 27 Apr 2015 12:15 #1

• donatello
  • donatello's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

When a user tries to download a file in VM after purchase (click on the link in the VM order confirmation email), there is a message, there is an error message saying: "Media file is not available (ID=118, path=/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/jldemo/files/file.zip)".

The path displayed for the error is incorrect: it's a mac local file path that shouldn't be there since the site has been uploaded to a linux server and Joomla/VM config has been modified accordingly.

I don't understand why DFS is still using that path, and I can't find where to change it.
Could you please help?

media file not available 04 May 2015 20:56 #2

The plugin simply uses the path that is stored in the VirtueMart media file object. So the wrong path must already exist in the media files section of VM. In particular, the offending media file has the id 118, so go to the VM media file manager and search for that media file. There you should be able to correct the path.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: