VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Warning 500 when Advanced Shipping enabled 21 Aug 2018 18:18 #1

• sean_nwfs
  • sean_nwfs's Avatar Topic Author
This started a couple of days ago when we view any orders, there is a "Warning 500" at the top of the page. The site appears to be working fine and we are getting orders processed just fine. When I run the error reporting I get this error on the cart page:

Warning: Missing argument 5 for plgVmShipmentRulesAwoCoupon::onVmShippingRulesGetCartValues() in /home/symptopr/staging/4/plugins/vmshipmentrules/awocoupon/awocoupon.php on line 32

If I disable the Advanced Shipping module the error messages go away. If I disable the AWO Coupon it stays on the page.

Please note this is our staging site which is password protected. If you need to see the page you will need to PM me so I can send you some credentials.
staging4.symptopro.org/view-cart.html

This is running Joomla 3.8.11, VM 3.2.14, Advanced Shipping 6.2.4. PHP 7.1.20

Warning 500 when Advanced Shipping enabled 21 Aug 2018 23:04 #2

• sean_nwfs
I just had a client who tried to place an order and got the following error:
Too few arguments to function plgVmShipmentRulesAwoCoupon::onVmShippingRulesGetCartValues(), 4 passed in home/symptopr/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 70 and exactly 5 expected.

Warning 500 when Advanced Shipping enabled 05 Oct 2018 00:21 #3

• sean_nwfs
So I haven't heard anything on this in a while. Is there a solution for this? We can make this go away by downgrading our PHP to PHP 5.6.38. Is there a fix for this?

Warning 500 when Advanced Shipping enabled 11 Oct 2018 22:48 #4

• sean_nwfs
Sorry. Didn't mean to press "Solved."

Warning 500 when Advanced Shipping enabled 15 Oct 2018 17:37 #5

• sean_nwfs
Could I get some help with this?
  • Page: